Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Today's Featured Foster Pup!!


We'd like you to meet Levi! We have a foster pup who comes here to Doggie Zen Den for a little play and socialization and we'd love for him to find a forever home.

After all, who could resist that adorable face?

Here's what Levi's foster mom has to say about him:

Est DOB 06/08 My name is Levi aka Spunky Brewster! Boy do I have a lot of personality! I LOVE to play and I love my toys. I am a little shy at first meeting but I am working on that and once I know someone I am just fine. Once you are my friend-watch out! I love running around the yard and I play with my toys. I seem to play with my toys more than chewing on things I shouldn't, they are much more fun. I am crate trained and I am working on the house breaking and doing very well. I go potty outside really easily but I will go inside if I have to, I am learning every day. I don't think I will need much grooming, just a simple bath will do! Of course unless you want to take me to the beauty parlor, that is something I could get used to! I like cuddling and don't mind being carried around like a baby. I am a lot of fun, give me a chance! PS My breed (poodle/Chinese crested mix) is just a guess but it is kind of what I look like; I weigh about 10lbs right now. And I do shed so I am probably not hypo-allergenic. If you are interested in providing a loving home to this dog please complete the PAL adoption application at www.onepetatatime.org.

No comments: