Sunday, March 1, 2009

Zen Master of the Week!!!

This week we salute ZOE as the Zen Master of the week! I got the opportunity to interview Miss Zoe as she was passing through last week, and wanted to share that interview here with you all!!

Me: Zoe, I'm sure everyone would like to know; how old are you and what breed are you?

Zoe: A lady never tells her age, but since you asked so nicely, I am an almost 2 (April 30 is my birthday!) year old Mini Rat Terrier!

Me: What do you think is the funniest thing you've ever done?

Zoe: Well, I like to entertain my humans by hopping around our yard like that fantastic cartoon character Pepe Le Pew, but I also think my voice is quite lovely and I like to give impromptu concerts for my admirers!

Me: What are your favorite hobbies besides coming to the Zen Den?

Zoe: Well, I'm a tomboy of sorts, so I love all kinds of sports! Fetch is the name of the game, and I'm a superstar if I don't mind saying so myself! I also fancy myself quite the "herder" and love to wrangle the cats around the house! I don't think they get quite enough exercise on their own, so I provide my personal trainer services to them at a discount!

Me: What are your favorites as far as toys and treats go?

Zoe: I love my red ball, but food is certainly the way to my heart. You can woo me with Puperonis and Cheese, please!

Me: We noticed that you have quite the extensive wardrobe for those cold winter days. Where do you shop, and of course, where do you keep all your fabulous clothes?

Zoe: Well, my assistants do a lot of my shopping for me at various stores, and I do love to visit the upscale boutiques!! I have my own dresser drawer at home for my clothes, but I hear there's talk of cleaning out the master bedroom closet for me. =)

Me: Who do you think your best friends are at Doggie Zen Den?

Zoe: I LOVE hanging out with the "3 D's", Dinah, Dylan and Darci. We make quite the team, though sometimes they like to hog the limelight, but I don't mind sharing!

Me: If you could be any celebrity, who do you think you'd be and why?

Zoe: I'd definately have to say Sandra Bullock. She's VERY trendy with her clothes, but she still maintains that tomboy-ish way about her. We'd certainly be twinkies!



Thanks to Zoe and her mom and dad for their time and effort in helping me with our interview for this weeks Zen Master! We hope you enjoy the personal glimpse into the lives of our Zen Den Superstars!!! Until Next Week!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice vibe, Zoe! Loved to see you featured on the blog today!

McKinneyDeb said...

Aahhh Zoe! Our Honorary Iggy! We love you Zoe!
- Dinah, Dylan, and Darci (The 3 Ds)